MicroNet Technology is 100% committed to customer satisfaction and will return or replace items in accordance with the policies below.
- Shipping and Insurance charges that occur from "refused delivery" per the recipient's request are the responsibility of the receiver.
- Shipping and Insurance charges that occur from defective items, which are received for exchange and are found not to be defective, are the responsibility of the receiver.
- Special or custom orders are only eligible for defective replacement and not for refund.
- Verify all contents before opening and/or breaking factory seals.
- Do not register your product until you are sure it is what you need and is working properly.
- Retain your invoice as proof of purchase for future warranty claims.
Returns and Refund Policy
- Unopened products, defined as those with the manufacturer's factory seal and/or shrink wrap intact, may be returned for exchange or refund within 15 days from date of receipt.
- Configuration, installation, shipping and insurance charges are non-refundable. Shipping cost of returned products shipped FREE will be deducted from amount to be credited.
- Opened or unopened products are eligible for a refund within 15 days from date of receipt subject to a 20% restocking fee. They must be 100% complete, in original and resalable condition, with all original packaging, manuals, registration card(s), software, cabling and accessories. If any of the packing materials or contents is missing, damaged, altered or modified, the return is subject to an additional 20% restocking fee.
- All returns must have a Return Mechandise Authorization (RMA) number. To request a Return Merchandise Authorization, please send e-mail to email@example.com or fill-up our online RMA request form.
- RMA numbers are valid for 15 business days after date of issue, and must be received by our Return Processing Center within said time period. Items received after 15 days will be refused.
- The RMA number(s) must appear clearly on the shipping label of the return shipment. Affix this label on the box you are returning. Please do not mark on the box itself in any other way. Shipments that arrive without an RMA number on the label will be refused.
- All products are covered by the manufacturer's warranty against defects.
- Defective products will be accepted for exchange only, within 30 days from the date of receipt (subject to availability).
- If an item is not available for exchange, a full refund will be issued.
- After 30 days, the warranty terms apply.
- Exchanges must be 100% complete, in original and resalable condition, with all original packaging, manuals, registration cards(s), software, cabling and accessories.
- If only a portion of the product is defective, all original contents must be returned for replacement.
- A replacement will be shipped within 24 hours once the item has been confirmed defective.
- Products that do not meet these requirements do not qualify for an exchange